Greetings!

Osyrys Edmister osyrys at rrcdg.com
Sat Oct 9 16:14:50 PDT 2004

Hello everyone, my name is Osyrys Edmister, I just recently installed FreeBSD on the two servers I am adding to my setup and just wanted to introduce myself to you all.  I've run *nix systems for a while, and look forward to getting back into it.  BSD seems very similar to the others I've worked with, just have to poke a little to find where things are.  Anyway, hope you're all having a good weekend and I look forward to 'meeting' you all and helping one another!

Osyrys