Add/Del users

Keith Woodworth kwoody at citytel.net
Fri Oct 8 12:28:05 PDT 2004

Weve been migrating some our servers from BSD/OS to FreeBSD. Main issue
I'm running into is add/del/changing users. The old app we used under
BSD/OS is not ported to FreeBSD (its a custom C cgi) author long gone,
some of the header files needed to compile said cgi's not around, missing
some source too so a port is out.

Ive done a simple cgi that calls pw that took me a few days to put
together in my spare time.

Is there anything out there webwise that has already been done so I dont
keep going and re-invent the wheel?

All it has to do is add/remove/change users on a FBSD 4.9R system. Nothing
more nothing less. Anyone have a pointer to such a beast?