FreeBSD 6.0 default pty/tty-limit (256) OFF!

chris at i13i.com chris at i13i.com
Mon Jan 16 17:09:18 PST 2006

Then change the default it isnt hard you cant just come on a mailing list
and demand a patch be raised just becuase you think this is rediculous
this is why we have man pages and all that google.com/bsd your english is
pretty poor too if you dont like freebsd then dont use it but dont demand
people a patch just becuase you find something rediculous.