FreeBSD 6.0 default pty/tty-limit (256) OFF!

Antti Korpela antti.korpela at devnet.fi
Mon Jan 16 16:37:11 PST 2006

Hi,

I need patch to raise FreeBSD 6.0 default pty/tty-limit (256) UP or OFF.
In shell-production usage, that limit is ridiculous, there must be stop to this and put PTY-limits off!
I changed my servers operating systems moment ago from Linux to FreeBSD thinking that FreeBSD could be more better, but how this can be possible, that so important think like PTYs are limited to so low?? every UNIX has more ptys.

I'm hoping fast reply from you..

Yours,
Antti Korpela