Accessing Pagetable of a process

Kamal R. Prasad kamalp at acm.org
Tue Jan 17 01:50:34 PST 2006

there is some code in dragonflybsd to checkpoint a process. It will write
the pagetable to disk. Since the internal data structures aren't much
different -you should be able to copy over that code to freebsd. But you
will run into problems with file descriptors that are not of type vnode (eg
fifo/sockets/pipes etc..).

regards
-kamal