Gstreamer-plugins splitting ports .. needs testing and feed back ?

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 4 18:51:07 PDT 2004

>> (10.04.2004 @ 2143 PST): Michael Johnson said, in 2.0K: <<
>   - Figure out which ports use gstreamer-plugins and which plugins each
> needs
>> end of "Gstreamer-plugins splitting ports .. needs testing and feed back ?" from Michael Johnson <<

I'd be interested in seeing the results of this sooner rather than
later; I still don't understand why this is necessary. For anything that
requires a libmad backend to gstreamer, we could just test for something
and make a ${BROKEN} error or something.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at FreeBSD.org