CFT: Fix VirtualBox on 9-CURRENT and recent STABLE

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 10 03:19:03 UTC 2010

On 03/09/10 08:45, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:

> - get the tarball from
> http://svn.bluelife.at/nightlies/virtualbox-port-r755.tar.gz

I'm building this now, will report if it works or not (it was previously
broken for me). However I noticed that the -ose-devel port doesn't work
with guestadditions (not in distinfo). Will the new version work with
the old guestadditions.iso? If so, any chance of having the test port
updated?

Doug

			-- Propellerheads