Need help with SDP interface

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Tue Oct 21 22:03:23 UTC 2008

Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> is it looking for serial port service? if so, you can use
> rfcomm_sppd(1) source code as an example on how to find rfcomm channel
> number.

Did not think about it...I'll have a look tomorrow. I'll see if I can
get some ideas.

>>  I'm also doing a little cut & paste of code, so I wil need permission
>>  from Maksim before submitting the code to the gnokii project.
>
> do not need to ;) my code is under bsd license, so everything should
> be fine as long as you comply with the term of the license

Well, even if the BSD license allows that I like asking anyway. I'll for
sure insert a comment pointing to your code and license for what I took.

first of all I need something which actually works though :)

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>