tomtom serial connection

Vittorio De Martino vittorio at de-martino.it
Wed Apr 18 19:16:37 UTC 2007

What I would like to do is to read gps data position in NMEA format (I've read
somewhere that this is the standard for tomtom). In other words by means of a
terminal like minicom and a /dev/somethingIdontknow I would read the flow of
data position while read by the gps device. In a nutshell to capture them.
Ciao
Vittorio