Any good alternative to Raspberry for Arm64?

Andrew Mitchell andy_mitchell_fr at icloud.com
Sat Mar 27 17:26:52 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
I've seen that there are arm machines for FreeBSD other than Raspberry. I've been using it with 14.0-CURRENT, and my skills are too limited for patching it. So, I've decided to find a machine on which a RELEASE or STABLE version would work. To my knowledge, and after many tries, it seems that there are no FreeBSD working smoothly on RPI4 B.
So, if you have any suggestions for a working FreeBSD on any machine, I'd be grateful.
I won't discard 14.0 CURRENT, as I've done quite a few things which were much fun. It's just for getting other experiences.

Please, tell me.
Andy