<bsd.kmod.mk> on arm64 aarch64 14-CURRENT

Andrew Mitchell andy_mitchell_fr at icloud.com
Fri Mar 26 18:46:54 UTC 2021

Hello,
<bsd.kmod.mk> is not working as it should on my RPi4 FreeBSD, or so it seems.
.include <bsd.kmod.mk> compiles my file.c into .ko but then sends it to /usr/obj and kldload won't work.

This is what troubles me:
"KLD file.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
kldload: can't load ./file.ko: module already loaded or in kernel"

It's all the more troublesome as l'm able to kldload a .ko file on amd64.
I am pretty sure the source code and my FreeBSD version match, but I am beginning to doubt.
On amd64 my .ko files stay in the same directory as file.c and Makefile.
I'm sure that moving to /usr/obj is part of the problem.

Has anyone met with this problem and found a solution?

Cheers,
Andy

Envoyé de mon iPhone