Size limit for ctm pieces

Andrew daeron at optushome.com.au
Fri Jan 11 16:58:28 UTC 2013

  With a 100Kbyte limit the ctm server can gag for several days when it has to
send a 1Mbyte or larger delta.

  For example when I requested ctm-src-9 two days ago, 24 hours later I
received pieces 5 & 6 of 15 pieces, and another day later I've recieved pieces
7 & 8 of the 15 pieces.  At this rate it will be another four days before it
completes src-9.0550 and is able to then proceed to src-9.0551 and the rest in
the queue

 I would suggest a 3,000,000 byte limit for ctm pieces should be safe and
would be more realistic today given a mobile phone typically gets 300Kbyte/sec
these days and most mail servers seem to have been set to 10Mbyte size limits
(as oppose to the standard 5Mb limit of a few years ago).