More request for feedback.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu Jan 10 23:42:34 UTC 2013

Stephen M wrote

> Based on responses so far, I am assuming that no-one is using
> ctm-cvs-cur any more.  So I feel safe about deleting this in late
> February.

Fine.
( I was keeping quite, still using CVS & thus ctm-cvs-cur, cos I hadn't got
  round to trying svn from local repository for replacements for eg
 	cvs -R export -r RELENG_9_1_0_RELEASE  src
 	cvs -R export -r RELEASE_9_1_0         ports
 	cvs -R export -r RELEASE_9_1_0         doc
 (maybe others were similarly lurking ?) Syntax examples would be welcome.

> Is anyone still using ctm-src-4 or ctm-src-5?

I'm still subscribed & scripts in place to update trees on every ctm stream,
but though I dont have any FreeBSD-5 boxes. I do have >= 3 boxes with FreeBSD-4
that won't easily upgrade but yes:

> Note that src-5 hasn't changed for three years, and src-4 for even
> longer.  (The updates on 9/23/2012 were just header changes due to
> switching from cvs to svn.)

Tracking 4 & 5 is a moot procedure,
it might as well stop if consuming needed resources.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".