No subject

Patrick W. Bryant daspwb at Queequeg.Gsu.EDU
Tue Jul 21 11:41:00 PDT 1998

Robert, thanks for all your debugging and info.  I haven't had time to
test your changes because of unrelated but nonetheless pressing matters.
Fortunately (actually, maybe unfortunately in a way), I can get work done
without solving my SCSI woes. I'll have time to get back in the hunt
tomorrow (I hope).

-PWB

ps-could someone post a URL for the 2.0.35 src?  I have sunsite
bookmarked, but it's not up there.

   P a t r i c k  W.  B r y a n t

     College of Arts & Sciences
    Internet Technology Services