your mail

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Tue Jul 21 12:41:44 PDT 1998

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Patrick W. Bryant wrote:

> ps-could someone post a URL for the 2.0.35 src?  I have sunsite
> bookmarked, but it's not up there.

The One True Source site is ftp://ftp.kernel.org/

I don't know why sunsite's mirror is not up to date, but it's annoying
me, too, since kernel.org tends to be slow as molasses while sunsite
(on a VERY fast link from here) is not.  I can sometimes get a kernel
tarball in 1-2 seconds total transfer time from sunsite...

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu