capabilities impletementation?

Joey Try jiayong02 at iscas.cn
Fri Nov 25 08:44:36 GMT 2005

Yes, I wish to join you.

I have studied the mail you forward to me, maybe Watson plan to merge CAP
into MAC Framework. I also studied a little of MAC Framework in FreeBSD6.0,
and found that there are not any cap_check entries, although there is also
capability.h in sys/ directory! I do not know how Robert Watson plans for
this.