SeBSD synched with 6.0 RELEASE

Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Thu Nov 10 05:04:37 GMT 2005

Hrmm cant cvsup the latest using the supfile from the trustedbsd site

Connected to cvsup10.FreeBSD.org
Server message: Unknown collection "p4-cvs-trustedbsd-audit"
Server message: Unknown collection "p4-cvs-trustedbsd-cap"
Server message: Unknown collection "p4-cvs-trustedbsd-mac"
Server message: Unknown collection "p4-cvs-trustedbsd-sebsd"
Skipping collection p4-cvs-trustedbsd-audit/cvs
Skipping collection p4-cvs-trustedbsd-cap/cvs
Skipping collection p4-cvs-trustedbsd-mac/cvs
Skipping collection p4-cvs-trustedbsd-sebsd/cvs

so how can we get a check out so I can get to work :))