Starting Point.

Wade Klaver archeron at wavefire.com
Thu May 6 18:36:55 GMT 2004

So, once I newfs with UFS2, am I correct in understanding that I can remove
the UFS_EXTATTR_AUTOSTART and UFS_EXTATTR options from my kernel?  Do they
have any function beyond ACL support for UFS1?
Your prediction regarding the 5.0 install was correct, by the way.
 -Wade

--
Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation