Starting Point.

Wade Klaver archeron at wavefire.com
Thu May 6 17:38:29 GMT 2004

Hello,
Regarding UFS_ACL,  In my kernel I have:
options         UFS_ACL                 #Support for access control lists
After setting acls as an option to fstab, mount show:
/dev/ad0s2f on /usr (ufs, local, soft-updates, acls)

Dope!  I see you can apply the acls option to a ufs, not ufs2 partition.  I
guess that could be the root of my problem.  Any ufs->ufs2 upgrade path?
Once I fix this, I will make sure that the ls issue is not related prior to
sending a PR.

 -Wade

--
Wade Klaver