Starting Point.

Wade Klaver archeron at wavefire.com
Thu May 6 15:44:01 GMT 2004

Hello,
  I will take whatever you have at this point.  Even references to some
writing of a more theoretical nature that does a good job of explaining the
nature and implementation of trusted systems would be good.  Also, if there
is a number of these partially complete documents in need of consolidation, I
could take a shoot at it.  The best stuff I have managed to track down comes
out of the freebsd-security list archives.  I just have some funny goings on
that I am sure are related to initial configuration issues.  If this is not
the case, please let me know.
Things like:
  When a non-root user issues a 'ls -l', I get things like:
ls: ./cmp.sh: Operation not supported
-rw-r--r--  1 wade  wheel       134 Oct 31  2002 cmp.sh
raised by:
__acl_get_file(0xbfbfdc90,0x0,0x8052400)         ERR#45 'Operation not
supported'

Same problems with the FACL stuff:
root at arch-/home/wade:setfacl -m u:wade:rw c
setfacl: acl_get_file() failed: Operation not supported

--
Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .