svn commit: r40354 - head/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq
eadler at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 12 00:07:39 UTC 2012
Date: Wed Dec 12 00:07:38 2012
New Revision: 40354
HEAD is expected to be buildable and *work*; that said
the users are expected to be able to deal with problems.
Approved by: bcr (mentor)
--- head/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/book.xml Wed Dec 12 00:07:36 2012 (r40353)
+++ head/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/book.xml Wed Dec 12 00:07:38 2012 (r40354)
@@ -382,17 +382,12 @@
details on running <emphasis>-CURRENT</emphasis>.</para>
- <para>If you are not familiar with the operating system or are
- not capable of identifying the difference between a real
- problem and a temporary problem, you should not use
+ <para>If you are not familiar with &os;
+ you should not use
&os.current;. This branch sometimes evolves quite quickly
- and can be un-buildable sometimes.
+ and due to mistake can be un-buildable at times.
People that use &os.current; are expected to be able to
- analyze any problems and only report them if they are deemed
- to be mistakes rather than <quote>glitches</quote>.
- Questions such as <quote>make world produces some error
- about groups</quote> on the &a.current; may be treated with
+ analyze, debug, and report problems.</para>
<para>Every month, <ulink
More information about the svn-doc-all