Week 3: NVMe Controller emulator

Shunsuke Mie sux2mfgj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 00:44:34 UTC 2017

Hello all,

A problem that was having is solved and I continued to implement the NVMe
commands in this week. Functions that is required in initialization (boot
time) were implemented. As a result, guest FreeBSD can boot without panic
and detect like a image which is attached.

The following tasks are implementation of read and write command that are
called from use to transfer data until next wednesday (~6/28). The bhyve
has block interface functions in usr.sbin/bhyve/block_if.c, so I'll use it.
Also I have to send evaluation of this project to google until a deadline
(~6/30).

best regards,
Shunsuke Mie