evdev status report #7 & #8
jakub.klama at uj.edu.pl
Tue Jul 15 22:42:44 UTC 2014
This is combined status report #7 and #8 for GSoC project named
"Implementation of evdev protocol and touchscreens support".
Done last week^Wtwo weeks:
* evdev support for atkbd(4), psm(4) and kbdmux(4). kbdmux is seen
as a regular keyboard.
* fixed issues with SYN_DROPPED packets generation
* created stripped-down version of libevdev suitable to be included
in the base system
* started working on terasic_mtl evdev multitouch driver, used on
* merged changes from HEAD onto project branch
* attended to DevSummit :-)
* finish & test terasic_mtl multitouch driver
* create some multitouch demo for BERI_DE4
* look for what can gain an evdev support - maybe some power switch
or a laptop lid?
More information about the soc-status