Report Week 6

Monty Chaney-Geib monty11ez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:58:35 UTC 2012

Everything is looking good on my project thus far, and I have committed all
of my files to the repository. It looks as If I will be ahead of schedule
assuming that no unforeseen problems arise. This past week was spend doing
alot of research into ggatel and implementing it into my code. This past
week I also spent a good amount of time going through and adding in
comments to where I need to change things as well as documenting my
changes. I also discovered  that I will be implementing glabel into my code
instead of using uuid for disk labeling. This coming week I will be reading
up on glabel and learning how to implement it, and how to replace uuid
specific functions with glabel functions. This coming week I will also be
finishing my implementations of ggatel functions. I am hoping to have the
bulk of my coding done by the end of this week, and be moving on to
debugging and optimizing.