[Status Update] Capsicum adaptation project: Week 4

Ilya Bakulin webmaster at kibab.com
Sun Jun 19 21:07:07 UTC 2011

Hi,
this is the third status update for Capsicum adaptation project.
During this week I have set up complete testing environment for the
project (build server, VirtualBox guest, make.conf/src.conf files, build
automation scripts). I also began digging through syslogd code, as this
is going to be the first application that will receive sandboxing
support during my project. So during the next week I will likely have
some questions about syslogd, which will go either to hackers@ or to
Ben/Robert/Jon.

--
Regards,