FINAL USB Improvements status report

Sylvestre Gallon ccna.syl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:34:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've finished factorizing roothub_exec this week,  and implemented this
factorization in all DCI drivers.

There is still some work to do. First of all, some code is still needed
for a working HUB template. I am writting it right now, but it probably
not be not finished and tested before this evening 7pm UTC.

Hans Petter also told me that the changes I've done to DCI could
feet to the HCI. It will surely be of my first dev after this GSoC :) I've
also started the driver for s3c24xxdci and I need more time to finish
it and to test it on real Hardware.

Cheers,

--
Sylvestre Gallon (http://devsyl.blogspot.com)