XenServer 6.5(SP1) - HVM 're0: watchdog timeout' errors...

Roger Pau Monné roger.pau at citrix.com
Wed Sep 9 12:28:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

El 09/09/15 a les 11.33, Karl Pielorz ha escrit:

> --On 09 September 2015 11:04 +0200 Roger Pau Monné
> <roger.pau at citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm working on importing a new netfront from Linux, which hopefully
>> should solve the problems we are having with the PV nic.
>
> That'll be great - I did test a CentOS box domU a while ago, and that
> didn't have the problem with routing traffic, I wasn't able to test
> things like OpenVPN/DCHP on it - but the current netfront issues are
> annoying [there's at least 2 FreeBSD PR's I know of this would also
> address].

Do you have an easy way to replicate those issues, right now I'm trying
with the following:

/etc/etc.conf:
pf_enable="YES"

/etc/pf.conf
block in all
pass out all keep state

But I don't seem to be able to reproduce them. Throughput between
DomU<->Dom0 or DomU<->DomU seems to be fine (no degradation when
compared to pf off).

Roger.