[FreeBSD 9.1 and XenServer 5.6.0]

Ederson de Moura ederbsd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 15:21:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

Karl: Is no media in the driver, the iso image was also removed! still the
problem persists.

Sergey: The problem remains, did the change in "/etc/ttys" as described
here:

http://wiki.sysconfig.org.uk/display/howto/Xen+FreeBSD+8.2+DomU+%28PV%29+--+Step+by+Step+Howto

But when I reboot, the system hangs at the same stage.

Regards,

EDM.

--
Ederson de Moura