Xen in Virtual Machine?

Mister Olli mister.olli at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:05:11 PST 2009

Hi,

great to hear.
The machine I tested this on did not have hardware virtualization
support and I think about 1 - 1 1/2 years went down since I've tested
this scenario.

I will definitely give it a shot the moment I own a HVM capable
notebook, since I'm heavily tied to vmware from work, but love XEN in my
spare time ;-))

--
Mr. Olli