Xen in Virtual Machine?

Kip Macy kmacy at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 9 13:28:42 PST 2009

Running Xen under vmware works fine (albeit slowly, and periodically
exposing bugs in vmware) - I've done it many times. You're likely to
run in to problems on less mature platforms that rely on hardware
virtualization. However, there is no fundamental reason that
paravirtualized guests should not work there.

Cheers,
Kip