sway and libinput initialization failed

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Mon May 27 23:40:55 UTC 2019

> No, input is independent of graphics.
>
> Xorg supports the legacy FreeBSD interfaces, you can check the xorg log and xinput list to see if there's any mouse related error, but that's very strange, USB mouse under Xorg has been a very typical situation for ages. I actually don't remember how device autodetection worked on Xorg with moused and whatnot, I've been using Wayland exclusively for over a year now.

Many thanks for help. I managed to get the mouse and keyboard working.
KDE is working fine too, on both monitors, which is great!

However, the graphics seems to be not-accelerated (there is noticeable
"drag" when moving windows around). I am running generic kernel
12-RELEASE and up to date port (kld_list="amdgpu" in rc.conf). The
graphics card is Radeon RX Vega 64. Should the hardware acceleration
work, and if yes, is there any way to verify hardware acceleration is
working as expected in either waylaynd or xorg?

GrzegorzJ