Config file location?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Jun 5 06:13:50 UTC 2019

Greetings,

It's been quite a long time since I tried to setup and configure a
fresh new FreeBSD system, but I am doing that now, using 12.0-RELEASE.
Obviously a lot of things have changed.

So far, most everything is working OK.  I have X running and my
favorite window manager (fvwm) installed and all is mostly well.

The problem is that I don't much care for the default keyboard
repeat rate, and I want to increase it.

In that past, I accomplished this by diddling a couple of lines
in the xorg.conf file, but now I can't even seem to find where
that is located.  I did do "man Xorg" and checked all of the
places listed in the FILES section of that man page, but I still
can't seem to find the little bugger.

Does it still exist?  If so, where?