Working AMD VEGA 56 based graphics card

Andreas Drewke andreas at drewke.net
Tue Apr 23 10:13:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

I had a first kind of error. In console where I started X I get the
following message in a endless loop: "amdgpu: The CS has been cancelled
because the context is lost.". This would leave X11 in a unusable
state(no HID input, no graphics output). Killing X11 and restarting works.

Many thanx and

Best regards
Andreas