[CFT] changes and updates to x11 input devices

Vladimir Kondratyev vladimir at kondratyev.su
Wed Jun 13 07:04:36 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-12 21:48, Vladimir Kondratyev wrote:
> On 2018-06-10 16:54, Niclas Zeising wrote:
>> On 06/10/18 09:01, Niclas Zeising wrote:
>
>> On request, attached is a patch with all changes.
>> Regards
>
> New libinput catches SIGSEGV in my setup. It looks like use-after-free
> somewhere in libinput->libudev interaction.
>
> The simplest way to reproduce is to run 'libinput list-devices' from
> command line.

Finally I was able to fix both X11 and libinput with following steps:

1. Revert epoll-shim. It fixed X11 device driver attachment. (New
version was working for me some time ago. I should check what has
happened recently)
2. Fix its linkage with adding 'LDFLAGS= -pthread -lrt' line to Makefile
3. Remove patch-src_evdev.c.reopen from libinput to fix 'libinput
list-devices' crash (The patch is integrated in to patch-src_evdev.c in
last revision)
4. Restore libinput-record with replacing versionsort with alphasort.
Add '${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|versionsort|alphasort|'
${WRKSRC}/tools/libinput-record.c' to post-patch target.

--
WBR
Vladimir Kondratyev