End of year Xorg status rant

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:30:38 UTC 2017

Backs against the wall, nothing to lose, there's no use in being timid at a
time like this. Thanks for all the info.

If there's anything else anyone would like to say, I'm all ears. For me,
more info I have the better, I don't care if it's good, bad or indifferent
I'm all ears.

If you don't want to share something on the public mailing list, you can
reach me at my email address.

Best,
Owen