Help, mouse and touchpad scrolls in opposite directions

Doug Kirk dbkirk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 16:58:56 UTC 2017

If you use libinput you can individually change settings for each device.

`xinput list` provides the list of devices with IDs. For my touchpad, I
enable "natural scrolling' with the following:

  xinput set-prop 12 284 1

where 12 is the device ID, 284 is the property (found with `xinput
list-props 12`), and 1 is the value (Boolean).

Cheers!