X11 stopped working after upgrading ports

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Sun Sep 25 22:02:11 UTC 2016

Thank you very much, that helped. I was looking into the package itself
but couldn't find anything useful, and pkg info nvidia-driver wasn't
showing anything interesting either. I thought that pkg-message shows
what's in pkg-descr, not files/pkg-message.in. And I forgot about the
UPDATING file.

Best

Grzegorz