MacBook Pro 11,3 Nvidia Drivers

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:39:15 UTC 2016

I just did a full portmaster -Da and updated all my packages. Which are
listed here: http://paste2.org/EcM8s3gH

When I add nvidia_load to boot/loader.conf and I log in, nvidia drivers are
loaded but running startx gives me garbled screen.

If I try to add nvidia-modest_load to my boot/loader.conf then no nvidia
drivers are loaded.

Trying sudo kldload nvidia-modest returns kldload can't load nvidia-modest
no such for our directory.
Here is the xorg log: http://paste2.org/37fpmnYL

I have the nvidia Gt 750m Mac edition and I have the nvidia driver 367.44
which I think is the latest one.

Is there anything else that I could try to do to fix this?