MacBook Pro 11,3 Nvidia Drivers

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:43:36 UTC 2016

I just went through and grabbed some logs the best that I could. I will
share them before they are gone. I will try to make the requested change
and see if that fixes the problem. Here are some logs that I have put
together from both drivers.

367.44 failed
346.96 succeed
http://paste2.org/5Kp7H1dV 346.96