gfx-next update: drm-4.8-rc2 tagged in drm-next

Arto Pekkanen isoa at kapsi.fi
Sun Oct 2 21:09:03 UTC 2016

I have to interject here that this Andrei -person in NO WAY represents
FreeBSD project, the people developing for it or the general attitude of
the community.

He is just a single luser who had a serious case of sociopathic
malfunction, and we can all agree that he should just quiet down and
leave this discussion.

As you see from other replies, most FreeBSD users interested in the
graphics stack are really constructive and helpful, and greatly
appreciate the work Mr. Macy has done for the project!

Just pointing these things out.

--
Arto Pekkanen