Intel Bay Trail support? (Gen 7 graphics, Celeron J1900 CPU)

Arto Pekkanen isoa at kapsi.fi
Wed Feb 24 00:31:45 UTC 2016

You can get it working either with
x11-drivers/xf86-video-vesa
or
x11-drivers/xf86-video-scfb

I've never had to use the above drivers because I've always bought
hardware that's more or less 100% functional with FreeBSD, and thus I am
not sure how well these work.

But I am quite sure you can get at least 1024x768 resolution with VESA.

>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HD_and_Iris_Graphics

--
Arto Pekkanen