Anyone started the Radeon port yet? (Radeon HD 8610G)

Anthony Jenkins Scoobi_doo at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 23:11:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Managed to lose my beloved HP Envy Sleekbook 6 on the S Bahn in Munich.
Replaced with another HP Envy, this time a TouchSmart with a RadeonHD
8610G GPU which invariably panics the kernel when trying to start Xorg.

Has anyone already started work on porting the radeonkms stuff from
Linux to FreeBSD?  If not, I'll be tossing my hat in the ring.  I
haven't started on Jean-Sébastien's porting guide yet, but that's my
next step.

Thanks,
Anthony