Testing the new i915 driver (rev. 3820047)

Robert Z rob at theseusnetworking.com
Sat Oct 17 15:11:32 UTC 2015

Hi Jean

New patches dont work on a i7-4702HQ with a HIDPI display. I have attached
my logs. This is a dell laptop.

i7-4771 is working with lkdload i915kms. But when I start Gnome3 it crashes.
Nvidia drivers with gnome3 work though. This could be a configuration issue.

Thank you
Rob

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Jean-Sébastien Pédron <dumbbell at freebsd.org