[rfc] Radeon AGP support patches

Konstantin Belousov kostikbel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:00:03 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 03:31:30PM +0100, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> Thanks.  Just to be sure, did you review 2 & 4 as well?

Reasoning for the patch 2 seems to be correct. You mean the code from
drm_bufs.c:drm_addmap(), I suppose ? My reaction to the patch is the
question about maintanability of this approach, for future imports. If
all usage of map->handle must be reviewed for correctness, we should
switch to the Linux approach of making the handle useable for offset
calculation.

I suspect that it is used not only by drm1, but I do not know radeon
driver.

I think that the patch 4 is fine.