The Graphics stack team has a blog now!

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:43:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Jean-Sébastien Pédron <
dumbbell at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> The communication hasn't always be good from the graphics team. We are
> improving this through various ways:
>
>     o  A reorganized wiki section:
>        https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics
>
>     o  Quarterly report covering both the ports and the kernel for an
>        increased coherence:
>        https://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2014-07-2014-09.html
>
> We just added a new tool: a blog, available here:
> http://blogs.freebsdish.org/graphics/
>
> [...]
>
> We really hope that, through all these tools, you better understand
> where we go and why! :)
>
> Note : this blog will be added soon to the "planet"
> (http://blogs.freebsdish.org/).
>
> --
> Jean-Sébastien Pédron
>
> Looks nice and is a significant improvement.

Please update the wiki as regards the need for WITH_NEW_XORG as it still
lists that as a requirement. Also, it still says WITH_GALLIUM is required.
I believe this is still true, but I am not entirely sure as I have no AMD
graphics cards.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com