DRI not working, AMD E 300 with Radeon HD 6310

Felix Palmen felix at palmen-it.de
Fri Nov 21 09:22:38 UTC 2014

Hello all,

as already stated, I have it working now. But there is still a little
annoyance: The blur module for semi-transparent windows in KDE4 does not
work properly. Compositing type is "OpenGL 3.1" and there's no
difference between using "native" or "raster" Qt graphics system. As
soon as the blur effect is activated, it looks like it is taking a solid
gray image instead of the real visible content behind the window.

Is this a driver limitation or is there something I could check to get
it working?