Regression radeonkms r690 10-stable at r265277

J.R. Oldroyd fbsd at opal.com
Tue Jul 15 15:10:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:20:28 +0200 "J.R. Oldroyd" <fbsd at opal.com> wrote:

> But using the VT config and the same sources, I found:
> 	r265233 and r265289 -- these work
> 	r265470 -- this fails
>
> Most of the changes between r265289 and r265470 do not appear to be
> relevant.  However, there are some changes to vm_fault.c and vm_page.c
> that might have some impact.
>
> I am out of time for today, now.

I was a bit off with the commit numbers there.  It seems that
	svn up -r {DATE}
doesn't necessarily pull from the expected branch.  You live and learn.

So with some more time today and now using just the commit numbers of
the 10-stable branch, it seems that things broke with commit r265277.
Works fine at the prior r265273.

	-jr