FreeBSD 10.0 PKGNG repository for xorg (was: [CFT] Update of xorg libraries and MESA)

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 05:31:50 UTC 2013

Just so you know there is a front end for bhyve (emuators/petitecloud) that
is waiting for a committer to commit it if you want to try it and give some
feedback on how to make it better see the announcement in
freebsd-virtualization... or download it from
ftp://ftp.petitecloud.org/petitecloud/aryeh/0.1/port-0.1.tar.gz