support for ATI X200M (RS480M)

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 25 13:33:18 UTC 2013

On 23.11.2013 08:29, Gour wrote:
> Hello,

Hello!

> few days ago I tried to install PC-BSD-10 snapshot on my Lenovo Edge
> E125 netbook having ATI X200M (RS480M) card and experienced the problme
> reported to PC-BSD (http://trac.pcbsd.org/ticket/819)

Note: I have not tested PC-BSD yet.

Can you boot without entering any graphical mode and, from an ssh
connection, try to kldload "radeonkms"? If kldload returns, please post
your dmesg. If the kernel panics, could you post the last core.txt in
/var/crash?

I suggest to use ssh because, during the load of the module, the screen
will turn blank.

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron