"Radeon HD 4200": e17 and gdm3 not working

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Wed Mar 27 10:51:20 UTC 2013

Hey Folks, I managed to generate an error message.
I am trying to get qemu working, but I don't get any screen output on the
terminal emulator, just dots (.....). I checked the screen output
immediately after starting qemu and it shows this:

LibGGI: No explicit target specified.
LibGGI: Try to use display-kgi:/dev/graphic...
LibGGI: Try to use display-kgi:/dev/graphic:/dev/graphic...
LibGGI: Try to use display-kgi:/dev/graphic:/dev/graphic/0...
LibGGI: Try to use display-kgi:/dev/graphic:/dev/graphic/1...
LibGGI: Try to use display-vgl...
LibGGI: Try to use display-aa...

I assume the error is related?